It’s Movember and time to focus on men’s health. Our very own Matt Bennett is generously donating his top lip to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November. We know that his Mo will spark conversations, not least because it will make him look really silly, however, it is all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer and male mental health.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime?
- This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed?
- 1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime?
So, we’re asking you to support Matt’s Movember efforts by making a donation by either:
- Donating online at: http://mobro.co/JBSmattbennett
- Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember,’ referencing his Registration ID: 3653905 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002
Thanks Matt – we look forward to plenty of donations and plenty of pictures!