Seeking Amazing Canteen Manager
Forest Rangers Football Club needs an experienced Canteen Manager to join our marvellous team. Our canteen provides catering to our club including our players and their families as well various community events that our Club holds throughout the year.
The duties of the Canteen Manager include:
• Operating the canteen on match days/weekends;
• Have a good knowledge of and implement food handling and hygiene legislation/regulations;
• Provide leadership and create a positive environment for volunteers who assist in the canteen;
• Be responsible for managing stock, ordering and communicating with suppliers;
• Efficiently manage stock rotation to ensure minimal wastage;
• Collect, count and prepare monies as per internal guidelines;
• Ensure all canteen volunteers are briefed on appropriate canteen procedures and guidelines;
• Undertake a stocktake at intervals during the year.
To be a part of our Club, you will have:
• Have the ability to coordinate and supervise others in a warm and professional manner;
• Excellent people skills;
• Ability to demonstrate kindness and compassion;
• Have a positive attitude
• Have a working knowledge and appropriate accreditation in line with Safe Food Handling (or be willing to obtain).
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] . Please note this is a voluntary position, however a cash payment will be provided for the service. Expected operating times are all day Saturday and Sunday from early July to the beginning of October. Further operating times include other ‘once-off’ events during the season. For any further information or queries, please contact Tracey Alex on 0425 284 855.