How to register?
Go to the Play Football online registration page (new look), and follow the prompts.
ALL players MUST have a PHOTO uploaded. Photos must be uploaded at the time of online registration. Tip- Uploading a whole head photo from your smartphone is the easiest way to do this as it will resize automatically.
As part of the Active Kids program, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children (aged 4.5-18 years old). The $100 voucher can be used towards your registration. Visit the Office of Sport website for more details. If you would like to claim your voucher for football, follow these steps during online registration:
- Apply for active kids voucher on Service NSW website by following the prompts.
- Register on MyFootballClub and input the voucher code on the payment page.
When is Registration Day?
Registration day will be held at St George Maso’s (86 Roberts Avenue, Mortdale) on Sat 25 Jan, Sat 1 Feb, Sun 2 Feb and Sat 8th Feb between 11-3pm.
Club officials will be available to check proof of age for new players (original birth certificate, passport or drivers’ license) and accept registration fees as well as answer any questions you might have about Season 2020.
Everyone will need to collect gear that day.
What if I am a new player?
You will need to attend Registration Day to supply proof of age – a birth certificate, passport, or driver’s licence. This will be verified by a club official, a photocopy taken and the original returned to you immediately. You must bring the original document as photocopies CANNOT be accepted.
If I registered online do I need to attend Registration Day?
- YES! EVERY registered player needs to turn up to collect the new 2020 playing gear.
- All NEW players must come to have their proof of age confirmed and collect gear.
- EXISTING players need to come to pay registration fees, receive family discounts and collect 2020 gear.
What do I need to bring to Registration Day?
If you are a NEW player and have not registered to play football before, you will need to bring the following with you:
- the ORIGINAL copy of your birth certificate, passport or Driver’s License
- registration fees (if not paid online).
- a copy of your online registration
Please note it is preferred if all players REGISTER ONLINE before you turning up at MASOS to finalise registration and collect any gear. If you are experiencing trouble registering contact: [email protected]
How can I pay my registration fees?
Registration fees may be paid by CARD online when registering or on registration days by EFTPOS or CASH. Card fees do apply